Youth Council Meetings
Riverview Youth Council (RYC)
Meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month for the remainder of the school calendar year.
Takes place from 6:30 to 8:00pm in the Cedarcrest Library unless otherwise noted.
Lead the Change You Want to See in the World
Youth Organizing for Healthy Community
The Sno Valley Youth Council and the Riverview Area Youth Council meets once a month and plan activities and events to promote a healthy connected community. Twice a year, the two get together for valley-wide linking and planning.
In the spring, the Network helps the youth organize a leadership conference, inviting students and their mentors from across the state to create the changes they want to see in the world.
For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for Teens
- Above the Influence Fun, facts, help , speak. Campaigns
- Resources for Valley TeensServices for Snoqualmie Valley and Riverview youth
- Youth Engagement for health promotion
- Al-ateen meetings and support for living with addiction
- Clearinghouse Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute UW--helpful links and free promotional materials
- Alcohol Information Center Lots of information on aspects of alcohol use and abuse
- CAMY The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth
- Center for Disease Control Fact Sheet on underage drinking
- Whats Driving You on drinking and driving
- Girls Health Promotion for improving health of girls and women
- Tobacco free Kids Take Action, Facts and Initiatives
- National Youth Media Campaign Join Kids across the country doing prevention
- TeenLine Drug Alcohol Teen Crisis Line
- Put This on the Map East King County film project and resources for GBLTQ youth