- Saying NO! Workshop: 2016-17 dates to be determined
Additional classes are available. Please contact us for details.
- Guiding Good Choices: 2016-17 date to be determined
- Encompass Parenting Classes
Tips for Parents
- Imagine Raising Healthy Kids Snoqualmie Valley brochure for parents
- Family Pledge Snoqualmie Valley Family agreement for safety
- Face it Parents – helpful tips and information to share with your child
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Interview with Dr. Gabor Mate Why relationships and connecting a caring community are important for the healthy development of kids.
- Parents, the Anti Drug The National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign
- Parent Liability Brochure What you should know before hosting a social gathering
- Start Talking Before they Start Drinking Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration pamphlet
- Start Talking Now Washington State Coalition to Reduce Underage Drinking
- Talking with Kids How to talk with your kids about difficult issues, Children First
- Talking Kits for when it’s Time to Talk
- Valley Resources for Healthy Teens Services for Teens in Snoqualmie Valley and Riverview
- A Parent’s Guide to Preventing Underage Marijuana Published by Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Search Institute’s 40 Developmental Assets for Adolescents (ages 12-18)
- Links for parents and teens downloadable sheet of website links
- Quick Resource Guide one-page guide to Snoqualmie Valley health and human services
- DSHS– Behavioral Health resources
- Lung Association of Washington information, resources, advocacy
- Treatment Services navigation help for DSHS services
- SAMA Foundation – Support for Parents facing a child’s addiction or mental health
- Put This On the Map Film project and resources for community and and youth on the issues faced by Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning youth. Produced on the Eastside.
Make a Difference
- Prevention Tactics Center for Applied Research Solutions Community Prevention Initiative
- How to get involved You can Help Kids (Network Solutions)
- Join Together for Violence and Drug/alcohol prevention
- Mental Health First Aid Training webinars for frontline support in various mental illness crises
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America resources, information, and links
- Take Back Your Meds Take Back Your Meds is a group of organizations demanding a statewide program for the safe return and disposal of left-over medicines.
- YouthFacts.org Debunking mistruths about youth, restoring a climate of fairness and integrity when discussing youth issues